[mythtvnz] from scheduled to recorded...

Toby Mills mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 24 Jul 2007 19:05:52 +1200

Barry,

Do you have a skystar card.
If so, it has probably just lost its marbles (used to happen when I was
running an earlier version of something).
A shutdown and poweroff should fix it.
Might be time to upgrade to the latest releases.

Cheers
Toby