[mythtvnz] Facelift caps?

Daniel McKenzie mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 09 Jul 2007 22:46:59 +1200

<head>
</head>
Now that it has finished recording, is anyone able to help me out? I
was going to record Facelift (a show I've been really looking forward
to since the last series), but my flatmate decided to put Men in Trees
in a higher priority. Damn MythTV not being able to record multiple
shows off one card! Does anyone have any caps of the show? I would get
it off TVNZonDemand, but I've been e-mailed by Gibson Group that it'll
be a "highlights package." Lame.<br>
If anyone can help it'd be grand :D<br>
Daniel<br>