[mythtvnz] Now I'm using two sources...

Duncan Kennington mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 3 Jul 2007 13:33:45 +1200

> Thanks for that guys, I thought I had stuffed something up.  Just
> installed my Skystar2 during the weekend and couldn't figure why none of
> the satellite channels showed up.  Y. Or Y not.  I also setup a new
> install of feisty on the spare Athlon 1800 box I had and did the whole
> install from scratch, shifting the hauppauge 350 over at the same time.
> Then a 1.30am night last night so as miss 2 could watch blues clues this
> morning.

On the whole 'Y' business - it is worth noting that if you enter a
channel number directly, if that channel is not available on the tuner
you are using, Myth will automatically switch to a tuner card that
does have that channel -

e.g. if you are on a satellite source showing channel 1, and enter 63
to switch to J2 (I think it's on 63??), then Myth will flick to your
Sky decoder source automatically.