[mythtvnz] Now I'm using two sources...

Barry Clearwater mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 03 Jul 2007 12:45:48 +1200

/Me puts up hand
Thanks
Thanks for that guys, I thought I had stuffed something up.  Just
installed my Skystar2 during the weekend and couldn't figure why none of
the satellite channels showed up.  Y. Or Y not.  I also setup a new
install of feisty on the spare Athlon 1800 box I had and did the whole
install from scratch, shifting the hauppauge 350 over at the same time.
Then a 1.30am night last night so as miss 2 could watch blues clues this
morning.
I've not got my listings sorted, had been using the guide from
epg.pvr.geek.nz on the other machine, now although the script runs on
this box, nothing is populated. Something is wrong, I get the same
problem that was reported to the list in February 21 by Toby.  But Toby
never said how he fixed it.  I actually have TVOne and TVTWO info coming
in, thats 1035.dvb.guide. It is ok to have the same XMLTVID on the
terrestrial and satellite channels is it not?

Barry