[mythtvnz] Now I'm using two sources...

Robin Gilks mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 2 Jul 2007 14:40:04 +1200 (NZST)

For the last 2 years I've been using the svideo input to a PVR150 card
from a Sky STB. I now have a SkyStar card so I have 2 sources. This has
changed the user interface in the following areas:

* I've set the priority of the Sat card higher than the PVR150 so that it
is the preferred source for recordings - it also seems to make it the
preferred LiveTV source which I thought would take the lowest priority
source :-(

* when browsing in LiveTV mode I can only browse the current source -
seems to be a bit of a limitation or is it just me! A PITA if the Sat card
(with all 3 channels available on it) is the default.

* Playback seems a bit jerky now - although this may be coincidental with
the latest ffmpeg resync introducing various problems on Via C2 CPUs.

Anyone any thoughts?

--
Robin Gilks