[mythtvnz] DVB-S Switch to HPol - Major outage expected

AlanP mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 25 Jan 2007 17:48:47 +1300

At 05:23 p.m. 25/01/2007, you wrote:
>Just had the following from TVNZ. Appears the switch to H-Pol is going to
>cause a major outage if you use the TVNZ transponder. Details below.

Luvverly.

>As mentioned in the earlier notification, the future of the bouquet of
>pass-through test channels (Deutsche Welle, CCTV9 and Bloomberg), is still
>being considered by members of the Freeview consortium and it's continuity
>is by no means assured as we approach the launch of the service.

Am I the only one who is put in mind of wine? "Hmm, yes, the bouquet of
this old vintage blahblah France blahblah..."

I hope that if they do keep the foreign channels, they add a little bit of
EPG data for them.

--
Alan Podjursky                  ICQ 24423014
"Yay, evil evil! Happy torture!" -- Gwyneth