[mythtvnz] anyone recommend the Phillips 32" LCD Widescreen flat TV?

Jason Haar mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 15:01:36 +1300

Hi there

We are finally looking at replacing our *very* old  Sony TV, and of
course I want to make sure the new one will play nicely with MythTV/Linux.

Currently my wife has her eye on the Phillips 32" LCD Widescreen
(32PF7321: see http://tinyurl.com/yqzyx2) and from what I can see it
looks pretty good. It appears to have every output format except DVI
(but they say a DVI2HDMI can get around that limitation) - but as my VIA
frontend doesn't have DVI - that's not really an issue. I assume the
HDMI support means Sky would be happy with it in the future (unless they
change their minds ;-)

Has anyone else already got one, and if so, how is it going?

Thanks!

Jason