[mythtvnz] KnoppMyth R5E50 on Shuttle ST61G4 - TV out problems

AlanP mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 12 Jan 2007 16:01:45 +1300

At 02:10 p.m. 12/01/2007, you wrote:
>I'm trying to set up KnoppMyth R5E50 on Shuttle ST61G4 with a P4
>2.8G/512Mb and 120Gb HD. Using the onboard video (ATI 9100IGP).
>
>If anyone has any ideas of how I can get this working, they would be
>appreciated.

I don't think you're going to like this, but ATI have a history of pretty
dismal Linux drivers. The almost universal use of NVidia FX5200s exists for
a reason, since NVidia's drivers aren't perfect, but they're a heck of a
lot better than ATI's.

So... Afraid I can't help, just letting you know it might be a bit of a
b!tch to get working with that chipset. Have you tried googling for 'linux
9100igp tvout' or something?

--
Alan Podjursky                  ICQ 24423014
"Yay, evil evil! Happy torture!" -- Gwyneth