[mythtvnz] KM R5E50 out, and MythMusic problems

Steve Hodge mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 9 Jan 2007 14:14:32 +1300

------=_Part_47530_24826167.1168305272942

On 1/9/07, AlanP <alan.p@orcon.net.nz> wrote:

> KnoppMyth R5E50 using version 0.20 is now out! Check out mysettopbox.tvfor
> more details, although the only release details seemed to be in the
> Announcements forum last I checked.
>
> For some reason, when I upgraded the ONLY problem I had is that MythMusic
> doesn't recognise ANY of my mp3s at all. Not a one. I checked the KM
> forums, no solutions listed. One, touch'ing the mp3s to update the
> timestamps, that failed. None of my settings for MythMusic have changed at
> all from .19 R5C7.
>
> Does anyone know why none of my music is getting listed at all?

I know the database schema for Mythmusic changed radically with 0.20,
perhaps a problem with the db upgrade? Have you spotted anything in the
logs?

Cheers,
Steve