[mythtvnz] channel icons etc.

Nick & Ann Read mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 21 Feb 2007 11:30:54 +1300

Quoting Toby Mills <toby@np.co.nz>:

> I'm assuming they have just dropped the EPG for 1035 and 1036 but that the
> signal is still intact on 1035 and 1036.

I think so yes. I'm using the freeview Hpol multiplex, and 1035 and 1036 are
still there.

> Do I just need to update the XMLTVID field or do I also need to change the
> serviceid (channel) field in the database.

I just updated the XMLTVID field to 1031/2, using mythweb. Having said that, I
then had a problem which required me to drop and reinsert my PVR350 because
only the Skystar was working, but I *think* that was probably unrelated.