[mythtvnz] Another cheeky cap request - Rude Awakenings ep 1

Steven Ellis mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 14:11:08 +1300 (NZDT)

On Thu, February 15, 2007 1:25 pm, nick@rout.co.nz wrote:
>> You can watch it online at
>> http://tvnz.co.nz/view/tvone_minisite_index_skin/tvone_rude_awakenings=
_group,
>> not TV quality, but better than nothing.
>>

> How cool, downloading the biggest version now and it is 720x576, so the
> quality is not too bad at all by the look of it.
>
> Thanks. I'll watch it tonight and then can watch ep 2 on Friday.

Here is a good one for you. The new copyright ammendment bill legalises
Time Shifting of TV within certain restrictions. One of these is that you
explicity cannot time-shift if the program is made available "On-Demand".
Hence if this becomes Law we wouldn't be allowed to time-shift Rude
Awakenings.

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited - The Home of myPVR
email   - steven@openmedia.co.nz