[mythtvnz] Re: Best type of splitter for Sky + MythTV DVB-S

Hadley Rich mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sun, 11 Feb 2007 21:36:49 +1300

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 21:17:00 Steven Ellis wrote:
> Hi Hadley.
>
> Interesting reading. Have a feeling that Dan's LNB is slightly offset to
> allow for V + H in that the V signal is still visible enough when he is
> on HPol.

That's an interesting point.

I'll continue to grab 1 and 2 from the Sky feed (when I fix that which
randomly stopped yesterday) until I see something happening with 3. Then I'll
figure out what I'm going to do.

> Your behaviour is what i'd expect with a traditional Sky LNB.
>
> So yours has a LOF of 10750 or 10650?

Yes, 10750, well in so far as it works, I got that value from pvr.geek.nz not
any official spec.

hads

--
http://nicegear.co.nz