[mythtvnz] Channel changing time

Tim Wiel timwiel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 20:30:15 GMT 2007

This also affects me - however adding to the frustration is wife watches
The Simpsons at 5pm as LiveTV before I arrive home from work - when I
try watching it later on in the night - because it is LiveTV no
commflagging has been done - so for some reason I can't fast forward
faster than 3x speed.

I have noticed this wierd issue time and time again. Basically anything
that is scheduled and records will fast forward at max speed when
watched again (provided the machine has commflagged it), any LiveTV
recordings or schedulted recordings (that haven't yet been commflaged)
can't fast forward faster than 3x speed.

What really wierd is say wife watches simpsons at 5pm - i get home at
5.10pm and rewind to start of show - when the first ad break comes along
I can fast forward at full speed through the ad break. It seems the
above problems only relate to actually recorded files - liveTV that is
still been recorded (ie the current program) will fast forward and
rewind at full speed.

Any suggestions on how to fix this (ie how to I set LiveTV recordings to
be commflagged along with scheduled recordings)?