[mythtvnz] Setting Tone on Mythtv

Dean Pemberton dean at deanpemberton.com
Mon Dec 3 01:13:44 GMT 2007

*Sigh*

I wish I knew.  I have an 8 port switch which is a boat anchor if I
can't get this going =)

There is a "Tone" switch which you can set up in Myth under the DiSEqC
section but I think this means "Toneburst" not 22kHz tone.

If someone else can shed some light on this I would be greatfull.

The other thing I'm looking at doing is playing with the Universal LNB
option and changing the switch threshold.
This might be able to fool myth into turning 22kHz on and off in a more
deterministic fashion.

Watch this space.

Dean