[mythtvnz] Warning for those recording 24

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 20:06:40 GMT 2007

A cuple of weeks ago the courtroom drama "Damages" became "Damages and
My Paralyzing Fear", which would have slipped through if I hadn't
checked.

The episode title was supposed to be "And My Paralyzing Fear of Death".

Can't these pople do some check against the obvious known sources like
imdb, tvdb or something?