[mythtvnz] Warning for those recording 24

Steven Ellis steven at openmedia.co.nz
Sun Dec 2 07:04:19 GMT 2007

Simon Green wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> If you're like me and recording season six of 24 (sunday night's on
> tv3) be aware that - at least on the freeview epg - the title has
> changed from '24 6 compiles' to '24'. Argh. At least I found it before
> tonight's showing :)

The last time I had a meeting with freeview I raised the issues we are
seeing with the program guide data. At present they simply relay on
guide data as provided by the channels. They were rather surprised to
discover the issues such as "Stargate", "Stargate SG1", "Stargate SG-1"
and "SG1" for the same program.

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited
email   - steven at openmedia.co.nz