[mythtvnz] DiSeqC problems

Rama Madhusudhan mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 10 Aug 2007 13:32:32 +1200

Hi,
I have got a 3-satellite setup (D1, C1, B3) that works via the command
line (dvbstream), but I cannot get TV3, C4 working on live TV.

I have my DiSeqC setup as a switch with 4 ports under mythtv-setup.
When I scan on 12456 MHz for TV3 & C4, I have satellite lock and the
channel list is updated.  However, when I select TV3 to watch live, it
does not gain lock.  I am using skystar2.  Scrolling to the other
channels like TV1, Maori on D1, Russia Today on B3, and Aurora test
channel on C1 I get lock with picture and sound.  I have browsed the old
listinga.  There is mention of DiSeqC problems for multi-sat setup but
not the kind I am getting yet.  Anybody had this problem?

Rama

addressee.  It is subject to copyright, is confidential and may be
lost by reason of this transmission.
other act on the email.