[mythtvnz] Canwest transponder now active

Tim, Donna & Erin Gibson mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:06:18 +1200

Exactly...

I can get myth to fill the screen by playing with the aspect it pushes to the
TV via the "w" key... but then when I go back to say Stargate it's all up
the ?@%$ again.

Tim