[mythtvnz] Linux MCE

Nathan Cook mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 19 Apr 2007 13:27:12 +1200

------=_Part_68372_4663983.1176946032036

Hi all,

I've been looking at this for a few weeks and was wondering if anyone here
is running it?

In particular though I'd like to know what TV Cards are best to use, I'm
wanting to use the satellite dish on the roof for the TV reception though.
I've been looking at the Hauppauge WinTV Nova-S2-Plus (would need 2 of them
though), does anyone recommend anything else that would suit Linux MCE and
MythTV?

Thanks

Nathan