[mythtvnz] Re: DVB issues

David Zanetti mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 29 Sep 2006 10:23:02 +1200

--=-d3a+8Qw97wotARTs3fS7

On Thu, 2006-09-28 at 16:27 +1200, Steve Hodge wrote:
> On 8/10/06, David Zanetti <david.zanetti@catalyst.net.nz> wrote:
> > When you've got it in a functional state, post a URL or flick me a copy=
,
> > and I'll switch hairy.geek.nz's EPG feed to it.
>=20
> I've finally got around to getting something working reasonably well -
> I've modified tv_grab_dvb to decode the content categories using a
> text map file. I've even had a quick go at figuring out Sky's
> non-standard categories. I'll email you a copy directly. If anyone
> else is interested let me know.

This is now feeding http://hairy.geek.nz/epg/latest_beta.xml.gz .. I
will switch it over to the default file based on feedback.. :)

At the moment, I'm using very limited category selections.

I can't actually test this in my own Myth install because I use the
built-in EIT scanner. Anyone confirm the beta file above is okay?

--=20
David Zanetti <david.zanetti@catalyst.net.nz>
Systems Architect
Catalyst IT Limited