[mythtvnz] DVB-S Radio

Tim, Donna & Erin Gibson mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sun, 24 Sep 2006 17:57:39 +1200

Yea not much off C1 but lot's off B3... still tyding up the channel listing
takes time with this many channels.

Don't like the new way myth 0.20 scans frequencys, one transponder at a time
and only the one you type in... 0.19 scanned all transponders once it had a
lock on the satellite and you gave it just one valid frequency.

Tim