[mythtvnz] 0.20

Hadley Rich mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 22 Sep 2006 10:25:10 +1200

On Friday 22 September 2006 09:38, Steve Hodge wrote:
> So how many people out there are using 0.20, and how are finding it?
> I'm considering upgrading this weekend...

I am, but it's my first install so I don't have anything to compare it to.

I was having a number of hard lockups with nothing in the logs which looked to
be caused by mythfrontend (tested on two separate boxes). After talking to
some guys on IRC I believe it may be related to either XvMC or OpenGL vsync
with an Nvidia card.

I have now recompiled without XvMC or OpenGL vsync and will run for a bit to
see if this solves the issues. If it does solve the issues then I will enable
options one-by-one and see where the problem really lies.

hads

--
http://nicegear.co.nz
New Zealand's VoIP supplier