[mythtvnz] NUVExport Problems (and maybe record options?)

Andrew Bruce mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 18 Sep 2006 13:31:41 +1200

OK, since I first sent this I've gained a little more info on the file.

I installed a copy of mplayer with nuv file support on my desktop and
copied the same nuv file I had tried to export across to this machine.

I then ran mplayer on the file and got the following output:

Playing 7_20060910192700.nuv.
NuppelVideo file format detected.
Opening audio decoder: [pcm] Uncompressed PCM audio decoder
AUDIO: 44100 Hz, 2 ch, s16le, 1411.2 kbit/100.00% (ratio: 176400->176400)
Selected audio codec: [pcm] afm: pcm (Uncompressed PCM)
Opening video decoder: [ffmpeg] FFmpeg's libavcodec codec family
Selected video codec: [ffnuv] vfm: ffmpeg (NuppelVideo)
AO: [oss] 44100Hz 2ch s16le (2 bytes per sample)
Starting playback...
VDec: vo config request - 480 x 480 (preferred colorspace: Planar YV12)
VDec: using Planar I420 as output csp (no 0)
Movie-Aspect is undefined - no prescaling applied.
VO: [xv] 480x480 => 480x480 Planar I420

Which is strange, because it means that it doesn't correspond to what
the recording settings in myth are, especially since the audio is
uncompressed PCM rather than Mp3 as set in the recording settings, but
at least these are in sync with what the nuvinfo returns.  The right
channel audio is still missing however (or at least there is no tv audio
on it).

Any ideas?

Andrew