[mythtvnz] Frequency Table

Nick & Ann Read mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sun, 10 Sep 2006 00:20:01 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)

>Buggered if I can get my PVR-150 to scan properly, so sorry if this has
been asked several times before, >but can someone please post a list of
frequencies and channels that are available in the Campbells bay >area of
the North Shore, or point me to a web page that as them listed already.

http://knoppmythwiki.org/index.php?page=NZMythConfig

This is correct for Waitarua (Waitakere) but probably not correct for the
Pinehill transmitter which I think services the Bays. Depends which way your
aerial points.

Nick