[mythtvnz] Mythbackend crashing on KnoppMyth R5C7

AlanP mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 04 Sep 2006 11:28:42 +1200

At 08:05 a.m. 4/09/2006, you wrote:
>I thought it was a db problem as I fixed all the tables but it did it again
>last night.

Same here, just checked all my tables but they're fine. This is getting
frustrating.

>Starting to lose serious waf points. Can't find anything incriminating in
>any logs, mythbackend just seems to go to away.

Same here. But with 'family acceptance factor', not married :->

--
Alan Podjursky                  ICQ 24423014
"Yay, evil evil! Happy torture!" -- Gwyneth