[mythtvnz] Mythbackend crashing on KnoppMyth R5C7

Toby Mills mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 4 Sep 2006 08:05:43 +1200

>Funny, my backend started crashing about once a day on Friday last.
Wow, mine started out of the blue last Thursday night. Its been running
perfectly for months now it seems to be crashing on the DVB card.
I thought it was a db problem as I fixed all the tables but it did it again
last night.
Starting to lose serious waf points. Can't find anything incriminating in
any logs, mythbackend just seems to go to away.
Regards
Toby