[mythtvnz] [S-OT] Sky parental settings

Andrew Gordon mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 20 Oct 2006 13:38:41 +1300

Hadley Rich wrote:
> They have informed me that no matter what you set the parental settings level
> to in the decoder setup it will always prompt you for a pin for anythin rated
> 18+. Can anyone else with Sky confirm this is true or do I have a special
> decoder (DTH-335)?

When we used to have Sky and Sky Movies it would always prompt for R18
movies if they where on during a certain time of the day, from what I
can remember.  Something to do with Sky playing R18 movies during the
day and the people lacking the intelligence to use the parental control
settings complaining.