[mythtvnz] EOL of hairy.geek.nz EPG feed

Wade Maxfield mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 14:58:59 +1300

>Hi all.
>
>Alas, due to relocations of both myself and the server currently
>performing the EPG dumps, I will be unable to continue to supply EPG
>data.
>
>The EPG data will stop updating on November 1, about two weeks from now.
>
>Hopefully someone else can take up the task of dumping this from DVB-S,
>as I see a reasonable number of hits on the data.
>
>Thanks :)

If someone would like to give it a try, there's a feed at

http://epg.hotblack.co.nz/

I haven't used David's guide since before christmas (Thanks David for
b4 then) so I'm not certain if there is going to be a difference.

  - Wade