[mythtvnz] EOL of hairy.geek.nz EPG feed

Mike Dilger mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 18 Oct 2006 14:57:28 +1300

Thanks David for having provided this service in the past.  It has been
very useful, since I don't have a DVB card.

If anyone takes it over, please announce to the list so I can reconfigure.

Mike