[mythtvnz] Using an old iHug Card for DVB-S

Neil Henwood mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 04 Oct 2006 18:16:56 +1300 (NZDT)

Hi Drew,

It's not a full length card, just a bit longer than the PCI bus. It also does not
have a card reader on it, just the tuner and a few interface chips . Looking at telemann.com,
it appears to be the SM200DTP here http://www.telemann.com/lounge/download/sm200dtp.asp
I'll have a go at seeing if it works, but wont be able to do to much at the moment,
but will let you know if I can get it going.

Neil

Drew wrote ..