[mythtvnz] Using an old iHug Card for DVB-S

Drew mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 03 Oct 2006 10:32:24 +1300

If that is the card I think it is then it is completely useless for
anything, and I do mean anything. (Full length card, with card reader on
board?)

The transmission encoding that is used by that card is no longer used by
any satellite in our region and probably the world.

:D