[mythtvnz] SkyStar2 USB remote and MiniMyth

AlanP mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 23 Nov 2006 16:18:17 +1300

At 03:18 p.m. 23/11/2006, you wrote:
>Does anybody have any experience getting these remotes working on MiniMyth?
>It works with my KnoppMyth backend but not with my MiniMyth frontend.

I've got one running on my KnoppMyth FE/BE right now -- it basically acts
just like a USB keyboard, so I mapped v (EXT) to exit/escape, and left p
(STOP) on pause, and I just have to remember that the mute button is menu.

Have a fluff around in vi or emacs or notepad or something to see what
button produces what character.

--
Alan Podjursky                  ICQ 24423014
"Yay, evil evil! Happy torture!" -- Gwyneth