[mythtvnz] Myth DVD creation

AlanP mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 22 Nov 2006 10:54:33 +1300

At 01:20 p.m. 21/11/2006, you wrote:
>DVB cards output MPEG-TS (transport stream), which is not the same as
>MPEG-PS (program stream), which is what most video tools expect. You can
>use ProjectX (
><http://sourceforge.net/projects/project-x>http://sourceforge.net/projects/project-x)
>to convert between the two.

Goddamn Sun. I've downloaded the 900k of ProjectX, found that it doesn't
have the binaries for WinXPPro, swore, and went to java.sun.com, then swore
some more after I found that their download servers are borked and no one
seems to mirror a copy of the JDK. I dug around my CDs for a copy of the
JDK, and you can guess what I did next. I even dug through my Java books,
and found that none of them have any CDs at all, they're purely for
reference only.

Sorry to be a pain, but can anyone shoot me a copy of a WinXPPro compiled
version of ProjectX?

--
Alan Podjursky                  ICQ 24423014
"Yay, evil evil! Happy torture!" -- Gwyneth