[mythtvnz] Myth DVD creation

Steve Hodge mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 21 Nov 2006 13:20:42 +1300

------=_Part_90706_19374114.1164068442202

On 11/21/06, AlanP <alan.p@orcon.net.nz> wrote:

> I currently have a bunch of MPEG files created from my Skystar2s sitting
> on
> the network, but these are cunningly distorted in such a fashion that
> TMPGEnc, VirtualDubMod, Nandub, and SmartRipper don't want to know about
> it. DVD2AVI will open them, but turns them to green mush.

DVB cards output MPEG-TS (transport stream), which is not the same as
MPEG-PS (program stream), which is what most video tools expect. You can use
ProjectX (http://sourceforge.net/projects/project-x) to convert between the
two.

Steve

------=_Part_90706_19374114.1164068442202

I currently have a bunch of MPEG files created from my Skystar2s sitting on<br>the network, but these are cunningly distorted in such a fashion that<br>TMPGEnc, VirtualDubMod, Nandub, and SmartRipper don't want to know about

------=_Part_90706_19374114.1164068442202--