[mythtvnz] paradise cable frequencies

Sam Banks mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 5 May 2006 10:02:51 +1200

------=_Part_23447_4329930.1146780171186

I still do but I wont tell. :)

On 5/5/06, yuri <yuridg@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 04/05/06, Ralph Malph wrote:
> > My question is does anybody know what frequencies paradise uses for the
> free
> > channels on its cable?  I have a splitter on the paradise cable, one
> feed
> > going to the decoder, one going to the rf in on the TV, and one going t=
> the
>
> Fortunately for you I no longer work for TelstraClear.
> TelstraClear takes a dim view of people intalling their own splitters
> - mainly due to concerns about signal reflections interfering with
> other customers' reception.
>
> Yuri

In war you kill the people who are the victims of the tyrants you claim to
be fighting against.
-Howard Zinn

------=_Part_23447_4329930.1146780171186

/5/06, <b class=3D"gmail_sendername">yuri</b> &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:yuridg@=
gmail.com">yuridg@gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:</span><blockquote class=3D"gmail=
_quote" style=3D"border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt=
 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;">
On 04/05/06, Ralph Malph wrote:<br>&gt; My question is does anybody know wh=
at frequencies paradise uses for the free<br>&gt; channels on its cable?&nb=
sp;&nbsp;I have a splitter on the paradise cable, one feed<br>&gt; going to=
 the decoder, one going to the rf in on the TV, and one going to the
ear takes a dim view of people intalling their own splitters<br>- mainly du=
e to concerns about signal reflections interfering with<br>other customers'=
 reception.