[mythtvnz] M-ITX cases: any with IR?

Jason Haar mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 1 May 2006 16:34:39 +1200

Hi there

I am looking at building a mythtv diskless frontend based on the VIA
EPIA-M10000 motherboard, and the one thing missing is the remote
control! I can't find a case that comes with IR, and the TV card I have
(Hauppauge 150) has an external USB-based one which doesn't really fit
the aesthetic feel I'm after...

Any suggestions? If it's "get thee a drill!", what's a good IR control
that would fit the bill.

Thanks!

Jason

PS: anyone else done a VIA frontend? If so, can you *really* get by
without any fans? I want a frontend that looks like it should live in
the AV arena: so whirring fans should be a no-no.