[mythtvnz] Re: mythtvnz digest, Vol 1 #110 - 2 msgs

Sam Hadley-Jones mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sun, 28 May 2006 16:54:40 +1200

Hi Tim,

I've been searching the archives but to no avail. Do you know where
this patch is? If it's for 0.19.1 then I should be able to just graft
it in to my svn. I'm not running the bleeding edge dev branch,
just the release branch. Should be trivial grafting it in.

It REALLY annoying because it's happening for frequently and my
girlfriend is losing confidence in the mythbox.

Thanks,

Sam.