[mythtvnz] How do I get a PVR150 to talk to my

Steven Ellis mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 12 Jun 2006 08:10:02 +1200

Robin Gilks wrote:

>Two things here:
>1. Find a lircd.conf file for the Saturn remote control - you'll be
>emulating the thing with an IR blaster so you'll need the codes. It may be
>on the lirc site (not checked) but its easy enough to 'learn' a set if you
>have an IR receiver. I drive my Sky IR blaster from the motherboard
>internal serial port header (and hence the serial driver) and added a
>3.5mm jack on the case for the IR blaster LED to plug into. See if the
>Saturn remote has any reference numbers on it that tie in with anything o
>the lirc site.

You you are using the Hauppauge supplied IR-Blaster with an adapter than
can be plugged into a serial port? Any chance you can let me know how
this is wired? Until they sort out the blaster driver for the USB MCE
compatible units this sounds like a way to make use of the supplied IR
Blasters.

Steve