[mythtvnz] Hauppauge PVR-150 IR Blaster problems

OpenMedia Support mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 22:19:37 +1200

Mike Dilger wrote:
> I'll try that one...
>
> Robert Fisher wrote:
>
>> On Monday 24 July 2006 8:52 pm, Mike Dilger wrote:
>>

>>> I finally got my Hauppauge PVR-150 today.  If I had known better, I
>>> would have gotten the MCE edition that has the USB IR receiver...
>>>
>>> I'm having problems with the IR receiver.
>>>
>>> lirc-0.8.0-r4 (gentoo) doesn't have a driver for this one.
>>>

>> mceusb2 is the one you need I think (and it is available for Gentoo)

If you don't have the MCE edition and the IR Receiver plugs directly
into the card then you need the hauppauge driver. The mceusb2 driver is
for the external USB dongle that comes with the PVR150MCE.

Technical Support - OpenMedia Limited
email   - support@openmedia.co.nz
sales   - sales@openmedia.co.nz
website - http://www.openmedia.co.nz