[mythtvnz] EPG/source questions

Nick & Ann Read mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sun, 23 Jul 2006 22:46:53 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)

Hi all

Just got my DVB-S card up and going (got to love that KnoppMyth) but I also
have PVR350 recording analog (1,2,3,Prime mostly), so I have a couple of
questions:

1) How do I setup the sources/channels so that the common channels are
available on either card and are recognised as such by Myth so that it will
automatically record a program on which ever card is available (as opposed
to thinking that TVone analog is a different channel to TVone DVB-S?

2) How do I set up Myth to use the DVB-S EPG? I have ticked the
over-the-air' option for the DVB channels, but this only populates the
now/next programs at any point in time, and does nothing further ahead than
that (using 12.483 transport).

How do others have this setup?

Nick