[mythtvnz] Re: Shuttle PN31 keymap with mythtv

Andrew Bruce mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sun, 23 Jul 2006 16:59:06 +1200

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
I assume you are using this for your main MythTV remote?<br>
If so can you point me at the model and where you got it from - I'm
sick to death of using a wired keyboard.<br>
Alternatively, how would won go about getting the remote that comes
with old Leadtek TV Deluxe cards working (I admit, I've never even done
any research into how one of these may function)?<br>
Andrew<br>
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
I spent $65.00 on a mce usb remote yesterday and it worked straight off.

I have to tweak some of the settings to make it work the way I want, but I like the way knoppmyth recognised and configured it just like that!

  </pre>