[mythtvnz] sourcing fanless EPIA motherboards?

Hadley Rich mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 20 Jul 2006 16:54:49 +1200

On Thursday 20 July 2006 16:22, Jason Haar wrote:
> Has anyone got a NZ supplier for EPIA VIA fanless motherboards that have
> TVout - such as the SP8000?
>
> I'm trying to build a silent VIA system (no, I feel the standard fanned
> EPIA m/b are noisy), and am having a cow of a time finding anyone who
> brings in the SP8000. I've tried procase.co.nz, mini-itx.co.nz, no joy.

I'm all setup to bring in stuff from Lex[1], although I haven't yet as I don't
have the budget to hold a decent amount stock at the moment.

My main reason for partnering with them was for embedded PBX systems but they
have heaps of cool ITX boards and cases for AV use plus others with built-in
3-4 NICs for use as routers etc. The MV series of boards are the AV ones.

If there's anything that tickles your fancy then I can organise it for you.

hads

[1]http://www.lex.com.tw:8080/index1.php
--
http://nicegear.co.nz