[mythtvnz] PVR-150 - missing audio 1 time in 10?

Nick Rout mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 12 Jul 2006 21:18:53 +1200

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 22:03:56 -0700 (PDT)
paul arthur <paul_arthur@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thanks all
>
> Version of IVTV - 0.4.3, so im guessing i installed R5B7 - (19.1). The sound is failing a bit more
> often now - but consistently on the 2nd recording in a row - ie
> DesparateHousewives(sound)-->GreysA(nosound). Wife not impressed.
>
> TV aeriel/signal has always been good - Clarks beach is not too far from the Waitak repeater. I
> removed extra cabling, but this made no improvement.
>
> I'll upgrade to R5C7 with the IVTV 0.4.4 drivers and see how that goes, hopefully no
> recompile/upgrade required from there.
>
> Had a look at options for mono to resolve any NICAM issues - cant see them, again hopefully the
> upgrade will change the requirement.
>
> thanks again.
> Paul.

ivtv moves fast. 0.70 has been released (although it is only for kernel 2.6.17) for earlier kernels 0.4.6 is available. See here for full details of release numbers:

http://ivtvdriver.org/index.php/Main_Page