[mythtvnz] Frontend on another computer

Duncan Kennington mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 08:53:50 +1300 (NZDT)

Check your settings table in the database -

SELECT * FROM settings WHERE value IN ('BackendServerIP', 'MasterServerIP')

BackendServerIP  	192.168.0.90  	frontend1
BackendServerIP 	192.168.0.90 	frontend2
MasterServerIP 	        192.168.0.90 	NULL

The MasterServer IP is global - the hostname is NULL.  Each Frontend should have
an entry corresponding to the backend (including the frontend running on the
backend).

Good luck!