[mythtvnz] Help spending my brothers $5K on MythTV

Toby Mills mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 15:41:39 +1300

On Thu, 2006-02-23 at 14:35 +1300, Steve Hodge wrote:

> D1 replaces B1 they don't have the bandwidth for HDTV. Speaking of D1,

> anyone heard anything about the change over? Like when, and how are
> Sky going to handle it? I know they're installing MySky with dual
> LNBs, presumably for this reason, but what about the rest of us?

Sky rang me up the other day and said they had to come around for
routine maintenance.
The sky tech changed the LNB, I didn't think much of it at the time but
perhaps its tied up with the changeover.
Apparently if you call them out for anything they replace the LNB during
the visit.

Toby