[mythtvnz] Manipulating Program Guide Information

Steve Hodge mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 21 Feb 2006 20:20:14 +1300

On 2/21/06, Steven Ellis <mail_lists@stevencherie.net> wrote:
> I had some problems with visible as with my PVR-150 + DVB-T combination.
>
> The DVB-T card has priority, and even though TV3 & 4 were marked as not
> visible for it, the scheduler would still try and use that tuner. Hence
> i'd like to get XML TV feeds that only contain the data I want.

Even if you have the channel defined unless you've entered an xmltvid
those channels shouldn't be getting any data, and therefore shouldn't
get scheduled. So a simple solution would be to remove the xmltvid for
those channels.

Removing the unwanted channels means you have to produce a different
feed for each video source.

Steve