[mythtvnz] Two inputs on two connectors on a 150?

Steven Ellis mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 29 Dec 2006 14:31:36 +1300

AlanP wrote:
> Is it possible to have, say both an aerial connection and also a
> composite input from the Skybox into my 150? I want to have TV3 on the
> aerial, and Prime on the composite.
>
> I tried this earlier with a new video source (of course), and struck a
> problem.
>
> Scanning does stuff all to get me Prime.
>
> Fetch Listings does nothing to get me Prime.
>
> How do I make brand new channels from the Composite input on a new
> video source?
>
> I'd happily sacrifice the aerial input since I watch more from Prime
> than I do from TV3.
You can use both, but not at the same time.

What do you mean about scanning to get prime. You just define a
composite input and map that against your sky box.

Steven Ellis - Technical Director
OpenMedia Limited
email   - steven@openmedia.co.nz
sales   - sales@openmedia.co.nz