[mythtvnz] Two inputs on two connectors on a 150?

AlanP mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Fri, 29 Dec 2006 14:15:45 +1300

Is it possible to have, say both an aerial connection and also a composite
input from the Skybox into my 150? I want to have TV3 on the aerial, and
Prime on the composite.

I tried this earlier with a new video source (of course), and struck a problem.

Scanning does stuff all to get me Prime.

Fetch Listings does nothing to get me Prime.

How do I make brand new channels from the Composite input on a new video
source?

I'd happily sacrifice the aerial input since I watch more from Prime than I
do from TV3.

--
Alan Podjursky                  ICQ 24423014
"Yay, evil evil! Happy torture!" -- Gwyneth