[mythtvnz] EPG categories, epgsnoop script

Hadley Rich mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 28 Dec 2006 18:18:52 +1300

On Thursday 28 December 2006 17:38, Steve Hodge wrote:
> I have seen the odd difference between the DVB data and the website,
> particularly with the content advisories. But then I've seen differences
> between the data from different Sky transponders, so I'm prepared to assume
> that we've got these right.

Yeah, that sounds about right. Lots of the category data is just plain wrong
so it's not surprising that the other stuff is wrong too.

I've updated the script again to use the ratings advisories as follows;

	'1': 'V',
	'2': 'S',
	'3': 'VS',
	'4': 'L',
	'5': 'VL',
	'7': 'VLS', # Seems to be V in SKY
	'8': 'C',

Just in case anyone else is interested, user_nibble_1 appears to indicate pay
per view status: 0 for no and 12 for yes.

Cheers mate,

hads

--
http://nicegear.co.nz