[mythtvnz] EPG categories, epgsnoop script

David Zanetti mythtvnz@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Thu, 28 Dec 2006 16:00:45 +1300

--=-pnAWNi+qvexYiwKV3VHR

On Thu, 2006-12-28 at 14:59 +1300, Hadley Rich wrote:
> On Thursday 28 December 2006 10:10, David Zanetti wrote:
> > This is also a heads up that once a few quirks are sorted out, I intend
> > to switch the main feed to this, so feedback please! :)
>=20
> Sounds good. If you let me know what the quirks you've come across are I'=
ll be=20
> happy to have a look at it and fix anything.

-softcrc didn't work with my version of dvbsnoop, I think that's the
only quirk I ran into so far.

--=20
David Zanetti <david.zanetti@catalyst.net.nz>
Systems Architect